Rajamouli’s Baahubali The Conclusion and Aamir Khan’s Dangal are being hailed as the pride of Indian Cinema. While Baahubali 2 has collected nearly Rs 1,700 crore gross worldwide, Dangal, with a mind-blowing box-office run in China, collected close to Rs 2,000 crore.
Now, Baahubali 2 is slated to hit the screens in China in September. In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news channel, Rajamouli said that Dangal’s humongous success in China will help Baahubali 2 during its Chinese release as the Chinese audience will be curious to check out yet another Indian film.
The maverick director went on to say that Baahubali 2 collecting more than Dangal in India can be used as a great marketing ploy during the Chinese release. Jakkanna also said that the film is getting a decent number of screens and that the Chinese distributors are quite taking all the measures to make the film a huge success in China.
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow