One more Tamil film of Jeeva is being dubbed into Telugu to cash in on his success with ‘Rangam’. The latest film to hit our screens is ‘Dare’ and this is the dubbed version of Jeeva’s ‘Kattradhu Thamizh’.
Jeeva plays the role of a frustrated common man who slowly turns into a psychopath because of his circumstances. Anjali is the heroine in this movie and the film has been directed by Ram. Ganesh is producing this film on MVS Productions banner. The movie will release all over Andhra Pradesh on November 4th.
Music has been scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja.
- Rajamouli’s impressive concept for Telugu Thalli statue in AP Assembly
- No movie releases from March 1
- Popular actor-filmmaker Neeraj Vora passes away
- Mohan Babu announces Gayathri’s release date
- Anirudh thanks Telugu fans by tweeting in Telugu