NTR today unveiled the teaser of his good friend and Nannaku Prematho’s director Sukumar’s latest production venture, Darshakudu. Speaking on the occasion, the Young Tiger recollected a few incidents from Nannaku Prematho days in London that prove Sukumar’s passion for movies.
NTR further appreciated the film’s director Jakka Hari Prasad for choosing a unique concept of a love story of a film director for his debut project and then wished the entire team the best.
Darshakudu stars debutant Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Sai Kartheek is the film’s music composer and BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti are the producers.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you