Film industry veteran and a former MP, Dasari Narayana Rao has also joined the bandwagon of celebrities doing their bit for the Hudhud victims, however a bit differently. Instead of donating cash to relief fund, the yesteryear hit director has adopted 3 families that were victimized by the recent cyclone.
Dasari would be taking the entire responsibility of these families, and will support them till they are financially stable. He is currently busy with his latest film Yerra Bassu which has Vishnu and Catherine Teresa as main leads.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you