Film industry veteran and a former MP, Dasari Narayana Rao has also joined the bandwagon of celebrities doing their bit for the Hudhud victims, however a bit differently. Instead of donating cash to relief fund, the yesteryear hit director has adopted 3 families that were victimized by the recent cyclone.
Dasari would be taking the entire responsibility of these families, and will support them till they are financially stable. He is currently busy with his latest film Yerra Bassu which has Vishnu and Catherine Teresa as main leads.
- Superstar’s Film Shoot Shifts To Gandikota
- ATM breaks the suspense on Chiru151
- Young Actress Bags Raj Tarun, Annapurna Studios’ Film
- Amy Jackson Finally Bags A British Film
- Rogue’s Teaser To Be Launched Soon
Articles that might interest you