Veteran director Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao has appreciated Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja for his performance in the film, ‘Balupu’. “Ravi Teja has proved himself at the Box Office once again with this movie. He has given a very energetic performance in this movie and this is one of his most entertaining films”, he said.
Dr. Dasari also appreciated the entire production team for their efforts. He put in a special word of praise for director Gopichand Malineni. “Gopichand has taken care of each character in a very thorough way. He has succeeded in presenting Ravi Teja well”, he said.
The movie is doing very well across the state and distributors are expected to earn good returns on their investment.
- Baahubali’s IMAX version with restrictions
- Rana to play an Islamic war-lord in a Russian film
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
Articles that might interest you