Dasari Padma, wife of Darsakarathna Dasari Narayana Rao, has expired today. She was always a silent force behind Dasari Narayana Rao and she was the anchor in his life. Described by many in the industry as a soft spoken and kind hearted lady, her death sent the entire film industry into mourning. Mrs. Padma fell severely ill on Tuesday and she was admitted in Yashoda Hospital at Somajiguda.
She was responsible for encouraging Collection King Mohan Babu in the early days of his career. Many film industry personalities like Ramanaidu, Mohan Babu and others have been making their way to the hospital to offer their condolences.
123telugu.com is saddened by this development and wishes the family strength in this time of mourning.
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser