Around a month ago, veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao stunned everyone when he announced a project with none other than Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. However, nothing was heard about the film since then, with Pawan involving himself with his political activities and Dasari not revealing much about the project.
If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, the eagerly awaited Dasari-Pawan combo film has got a director. It is being heard that Kishore Pardhasani (Dolly) of ‘Gopala Gopala’ fame will handle this prestigious project. However, no official confirmation is received from the makers until now.
It is to be noted that Powerstar was immensely impressed with Dolly’s directorial skills during the making of ‘Gopala Gopala’ and promised to act in another film under his direction. Looks like his words are coming true so soon. Keep watching this space for more interesting updates about this film.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you