Dasari’s Osey Ramulamma was a huge hit at the box office. It was perhaps the biggest hit in the career of Vijay Shanthi, and also got good reception from the critics. Now, after a long gap, news is making rounds that Dasari Narayana Rao is planning for a sequel of this movie.
Dasari is currently busy with his 151st project Errabus. Apart from directing Errabus, Dasari will also be acting along side Vishnu in this flick which is a remake of Tamil super hit film Manjapai. Dasari might take up this sequel post Errabus. Even Vijayshanthi announced that she is planning for a comeback into films. This news has added a lot of buzz to this sequel and let’s hope that this project takes shape soon.
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
Articles that might interest you