Veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao seems to be in a very aggressive mood these days. He is announcing a host of new projects and he is making his intentions very clear – he wants to get back into filmmaking in a big way. Today evening, Akkineni Nagarjuna revealed an interesting news.
Apparently, Dasari Narayana Rao garu watched Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ and really liked his performance in the emotional scenes. The veteran director then reportedly called up Nagarjuna and made his intentions clear about remaking ANR’s hit film ‘Yedanthasthula Meda’ with Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna said that he would take a call soon, after watching a DVD of the film. Nagarjuna also revealed that veteran director K. Vishwanadh is keen to make a film. An official announcement about these projects may come at a later date.
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
Articles that might interest you