Veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao seems to be in a very aggressive mood these days. He is announcing a host of new projects and he is making his intentions very clear – he wants to get back into filmmaking in a big way. Today evening, Akkineni Nagarjuna revealed an interesting news.
Apparently, Dasari Narayana Rao garu watched Nagarjuna’s ‘Greeku Veerudu’ and really liked his performance in the emotional scenes. The veteran director then reportedly called up Nagarjuna and made his intentions clear about remaking ANR’s hit film ‘Yedanthasthula Meda’ with Nagarjuna.
Nagarjuna said that he would take a call soon, after watching a DVD of the film. Nagarjuna also revealed that veteran director K. Vishwanadh is keen to make a film. An official announcement about these projects may come at a later date.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you