Young hero Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film, Chalo, was supposed to hit the screens on December 29. However, with Nani’s MCA, Akhil’s Hello and Allu Sirish’s Okka Kshanam releasing on December 21, 22 and 28 respectively, Chalo’s makers postponed the film’s release due to theaters shortage.
As per the latest updates, Chalo is now scheduled to open in cinemas on February 2. Chalo is a romantic action entertainer set in a village named Tiruppuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
Debutant Venky Kudumula is the film’s director, while Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad produced the movie under Ira Creations banner. Sagar Mahati is the film’s music composer.
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- A surprise awaits Mahesh Babu’s fans
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?
- Update on Na Peru Surya’s audio