The shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s forthcoming action entertainer, Jai Simha, is almost complete except for two songs. Both the songs will be canned in Dubai soon. On the other side, the makers are planning to hold a grand audio launch event on December 24th at Haaliland in the AP capital region.
Meanwhile, our sources reveal that the film’s entire shoot will be wrapped up by December third week and the team will apply for censor certificate on December 28th. Balayya will be seen in dual avatars in Jai Simha, which has Nayanthara, Natasha Doshi and Harri Priya as the female leads.
Tamil director KS Ravikumar is helming this movie, while C Kalyan is the producer and Chirantan Bhatt is the music composer. Jai Simha is slated to hit the theaters on January 12.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema