Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is all set for its censor scrutiny on March 15th. The unit has wrapped up the song shooting in Italy and is on its way back to Hyderabad.
The entire post-production work too is nearing completion except the editing of the portions shot in Italy. This is indeed a smart planning by the team as advance bookings and overseas premieres will benefit largely, before the film releases on the 24th of this month.
Dolly has directed Katamarayudu and Sharrat Marar has produced it. Shruti Haasan is the leading lady in this official remake of Thala Ajith’s hit movie, Veeram.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you