Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is all set for its censor scrutiny on March 15th. The unit has wrapped up the song shooting in Italy and is on its way back to Hyderabad.
The entire post-production work too is nearing completion except the editing of the portions shot in Italy. This is indeed a smart planning by the team as advance bookings and overseas premieres will benefit largely, before the film releases on the 24th of this month.
Dolly has directed Katamarayudu and Sharrat Marar has produced it. Shruti Haasan is the leading lady in this official remake of Thala Ajith’s hit movie, Veeram.
- Indian Michael Jackson turns villain for the first time
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
Articles that might interest you