Superstar Mahesh Babu has been eagerly waiting to kick-start his much hyped Telugu-Tamil bilingual in AR Murugadoss’ direction since a long time. The actor recently underwent a look test in Hyderabad under the film’s DOP Santosh Sivan’s supervision.
With the film’s extensive pre-production work coming to its end, the makers are gearing up to commence the shooting on the 29th of this month. Apparently, this high budget action entertainer will prominently be shot across Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Gujarat.
Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj will compose the music.
- Interview : Gopichand – Gautam Nanda will put my career back on track
- Boyapati to offer the ‘real treat’ on August 2
- Will Mumait Khan be eliminated from Bigg Boss?
- Fidaa opens to a staggering response in US
- Arjun’s Kurukshetram gets a release date
Articles that might interest you