Superstar Mahesh Babu has been eagerly waiting to kick-start his much hyped Telugu-Tamil bilingual in AR Murugadoss’ direction since a long time. The actor recently underwent a look test in Hyderabad under the film’s DOP Santosh Sivan’s supervision.
With the film’s extensive pre-production work coming to its end, the makers are gearing up to commence the shooting on the 29th of this month. Apparently, this high budget action entertainer will prominently be shot across Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Gujarat.
Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj will compose the music.
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next