Superstar Mahesh Babu has been eagerly waiting to kick-start his much hyped Telugu-Tamil bilingual in AR Murugadoss’ direction since a long time. The actor recently underwent a look test in Hyderabad under the film’s DOP Santosh Sivan’s supervision.
With the film’s extensive pre-production work coming to its end, the makers are gearing up to commence the shooting on the 29th of this month. Apparently, this high budget action entertainer will prominently be shot across Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Gujarat.
Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj will compose the music.
- FDFS : Highlights from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon