Ravishing beauty Taapsee’s upcoming comedy-horror, Anando Brahma, will offer a different experience to movie lovers. The film showcases how ghosts are scared of humans and an interesting clash between the ghosts and the humans forms the main crux of the story.
As per the latest update from the makers, Anando Brahma is slated for August 18 release. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh, Shakalaka Shankar and Rajeev Kanakala in key roles.
This comedy-horror is directed by Mahi V Raghav and produced by Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner. The film’s motion poster was unveiled by Young Rebel Star Prabhas.
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka
- Bollywood Actress Makes A Cameo In Tholiprema
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon