With just a day or so to go for the release of Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’, interesting new details about the film are emerging from Chennai. According to the latest one being heard, the film is going to be high on daughter sentiment. Superstar Rajinikanth will be seen as an old Don who enters the field once again after a long gap.
There are some high voltage flashback sequences in the movie and these are said to be the highlight of the whole film. The daughter sentiment is the one that links the flashback with the present, according to the buzz. The movie has been directed by Pa Ranjith.
Kalaipuli S Thanu has produced the movie and Santosh Narayan has composed the music.
- FDFS : Live Updates from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon