With just a day or so to go for the release of Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’, interesting new details about the film are emerging from Chennai. According to the latest one being heard, the film is going to be high on daughter sentiment. Superstar Rajinikanth will be seen as an old Don who enters the field once again after a long gap.
There are some high voltage flashback sequences in the movie and these are said to be the highlight of the whole film. The daughter sentiment is the one that links the flashback with the present, according to the buzz. The movie has been directed by Pa Ranjith.
Kalaipuli S Thanu has produced the movie and Santosh Narayan has composed the music.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you