Ravi Teja, Ileana starrer Devudu Chesina Manushulu is likely to be postponed to August 8, if the latest buzz doing the rounds is anything to go by. Earlier, all arrangements were being made to release the film on July 27; however, now it’s almost confirmed that the film will hit the screens on August 8. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and in the past his combination with Ravi Teja has resulted in superhit films like Idiot and Amma, Nanna Oka Tamil Ammayi. Puri Jagannadh and Ileana had worked earlier for Pokiri and Nenu Naa Rakshashi. Subbaraju and Prakash Raj are also playing important roles in Devudu Chesina Manushulu, which is said to be a satire on god. Raghu Kunche has composed the music. BVSN Prasad has produced the film.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media