The audio of Puri Jagannadh’s much awaited film Devudu Chesina Manushulu (DCM) will be launched on June 22 in Shilpakala Vedika. Few days ago, there was a buzz that the audio might be launched on June 16; however, Raghu Kunche, the music director of the film, told his Twitter followers to wait for the official update before jumping the gun. Now, Puri Jagannadh has confirmed that the audio will be indeed launched in a grand ceremony on June 22. Ravi Teja and Ileana have played lead roles in this film. BVSN Prasad is producing it along with Reliance Entertainment banner. The film’s post production activity is going on at a brisk pace. Although the film’s release date hasn’t been finalized yet, Devudu Chesina Manushulu might hit the screens in the second half of July.
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
Articles that might interest you