Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most awaited 99th film, Dictator, is fast finishing its post-production work and is gearing up for a grand release on January 14th as a Sankranthi treat. Directed by Sriwass, the film features an ensemble cast and noted Tamil-Malayalam actor Gautham Kurup makes his Telugu debut with a brief but an important negative role.
The actor, who earlier acted as the terrorist of a sleeper cell in Vijay-Murugadoss’ Thuppakki, recalls how Balayya treated him warmly and made him comfortable on the sets of Dictator. “It was wonderful working with him. Not only was he friendly, but he also encouraged me to work in more Telugu films,” said the actor in his interview to a national media house.
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- First Look Of ‘Ami Tumi’ Unveiled
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you