Young hero Nawin Vijaykrishna will be making his debut with the soon to be released Nandini Nursing Home. Incidentally, Naveen’s first film, Aina Ishtam Nuvvu, has been delayed since more than a year.
In his latest promotional interview, Nawin revealed that Aina Ishtam Nuvvu will be hitting the screens in February next year. The film was also supposed to be the debut film of the latest sensation, Keerthy Suresh, who played Nawin’s love interest.
Ramprasad Ragutu is the film’s director and Chanti Addala has produced it.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you