We have already reported that young filmmaker Sanjana Reddy will be making her directorial debut with Raj Tarun’s film in Anil Sunkara’s production, Raju Gadu. Sanjana is a protege of Ram Gopal Varma as she had assisted him in Manchu family’s faction drama, Rowdy.
Speaking to a leading English news daily, Sanjana said that she plans to complete her debut film within 40 days and that she owes her fast working style to her mentor RGV, who completes his films in a less time. Sanjana’s prior experience in ad filmmaking will also come handy during the shooting.
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
Articles that might interest you