Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s forthcoming flick, Yuddham Sharanam is scheduled for a September 8th release. The film is directed by debutant Krishna R.V. Marimuthu, who is also a childhood buddy of Chaitanya.
Speaking to an English daily, Krishna said that he used to frequently exchange his ideas and creative thoughts with Chay and this chemistry between them led to collaborating for Yuddham Saranam.
Produced by Sai Korrapati, this film has senior actor Srikanth playing an antagonist after a long time. Lavanya Tripathi will be seen as the female lead in the film which has music composed by Vivek Sagar.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you