Allari Naresh was desperately waiting for a commercial break as his recent movies haven’t fared well at the box office. His latest outing James Bond released last Friday and is doing decent business all over.
According to the latest update, the film is set to break even by this Wednesday and collect profits for the producers. Irrespective of the reviews, the movie garnered positive talk from the morning shows and it is running with good collections in B and C centers.
So, after Sudigadu, which was Allari Naresh’s last commercial success, James Bond is recording good collections and the positive word of mouth is going to help the movie in the coming days. Directed by Sai Kishore, this movie features Sakshi Chowdary as the female lead.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you