The positive buzz from the first day is playing a vital role in drawing crowds to the theaters on weekends. Directed by Aksat Ajay Sharma, the story and screenplay given by Manchu Vishnu is giving good advantage to this formulaic spoof comedy.
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
Articles that might interest you