Young hero Raj Tarun and Anu Emmanuel-starrer comic caper, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, released today to positive reviews and good word of mouth among moviegoers. According to the early trade reports, the film has raked in the highest opening day collections in Raj Tarun’s career.
The unique dog kidnapping concept and Prudhvi’s hilarious comedy are
working out big-time in the movie’s favor. Going by the trends, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is expected to post solid opening weekend figures at the ticket windows.
Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is directed by Vamsi Krishna and produced by Anil Sunkara. The film features Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan in a crucial role.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you