Young hero Raj Tarun and Anu Emmanuel-starrer comic caper, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, released today to positive reviews and good word of mouth among moviegoers. According to the early trade reports, the film has raked in the highest opening day collections in Raj Tarun’s career.
The unique dog kidnapping concept and Prudhvi’s hilarious comedy are
working out big-time in the movie’s favor. Going by the trends, Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is expected to post solid opening weekend figures at the ticket windows.
Kittu Unnadu Jagratha is directed by Vamsi Krishna and produced by Anil Sunkara. The film features Bollywood actor Arbaaz Khan in a crucial role.
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
Articles that might interest you