After lying in cans for close to three years due to financial problems, Tamil star Simbu and Hansika starrer Vaalu ran into even bigger problems following a court case filed by the distribution company Magic Rays. In its petition, Magic Rays stated that the film’s producers, NIC Arts, cheated them to the tune of 10 crores. The Madras High Court granted an interim injunction order against the release of Vaalu on 14th July. The film’s release suddenly looked doubtful.
However, as per the latest reports, Magic Rays has withdrawn the case and the film is out of all legal hassles. Chimbu Cine Arts will now release the film either this month end or on 7th August and an official release date will be announced today. Simbu has pinned all his hopes on this film as he had no solo release in these three years. The young star had faced severe mental trauma following the delay of this film.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked