The beautiful Deeksha Seth has taken off for the Himalayas to have some fun and to escape from the summer heat here. The actress loves adventure sports and other fun stuff, so this time, she reportedly wanted to try out mountain climbing. She joined a trekking camp as well and she says she had a lot of fun. “Mountain trekking and climbing are very tough. But I love challenges and I had fun here”, she said.
With this kind of spirited attitude, Deeksha should go a long way in the industry. The actress will be seen in ‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ and ‘Rebel’ this summer.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you