The beautiful Deeksha Seth has taken off for the Himalayas to have some fun and to escape from the summer heat here. The actress loves adventure sports and other fun stuff, so this time, she reportedly wanted to try out mountain climbing. She joined a trekking camp as well and she says she had a lot of fun. “Mountain trekking and climbing are very tough. But I love challenges and I had fun here”, she said.
With this kind of spirited attitude, Deeksha should go a long way in the industry. The actress will be seen in ‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ and ‘Rebel’ this summer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours