Deeksha Seth’s Tollywood debut Mirapakayi was a commercial hit as opposed to her Kollywood debut Rajapattai. But as was the case with the other Delhi girl Khushboo, it is the environs of Kollywood that are looking more kindly to her. The failure of Rajapattai aside she has two more Tamil films in her kitty. One is Vettai Mannan opposite Simbu and the other is an untitled venture that has already gone onto the floors. Ask her if she has found her niche in Kollywood, the actress quickly clarifies that Tollywood will continue to remain her priority. She rather hesitantly admits that she has not done her work properly in riding the Mirpakayi wave. Mirapakayi was one of the genuine hits in 2011 and yet Deeksha Seth was unfortunate to see her name not making its way into bigger banners. Her problem has been losing out to her co-stars. Which is why she is keenly looking to Vettai Mannan.
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film