Bollywood’s hottest couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are planning to get married to each other by the end of the year, as per the latest buzz in the industry. Apparently, their respective parents have met each other and gave their blessings to the couple.
Apparently, their families are now looking at venues for the wedding, which is going to be a low-key celebration with only the closest friends and family members attending it. Rumours are rife that the couple could tie the knot sometime between September and December this year, both Deepika is also said to be preparing for the big day.
Both Ranveer and Deepika are said to be clearing their commitments early so that they have plenty of time when they get busy with their wedding festivities. The couple is yet to give a statement on this much awaited news.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date