Deepika Padukone is all over the place these days. She is busy promoting her latest flick Finding Fanny Fernandez all over the country, and visited Hyderabad yesterday. During the press meet, when asked as to who is her favorite actor in Telugu, Deepika was quick to answer “Of course it is Mahesh Babu”.
Mahesh has been a huge favorite among the Bollywood heroines from quite some time now. Deepika’s co-star Arjun Kapoor also added that even he is a huge fan of Mahesh, and is also remaking his super hit film Okkadu in Hindi. Deepika will next be seen in SRK’s Happy New Year which also releases in Telugu.
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes