The recently released Kaththi has been going great guns at the tamil box office. This movie has a right mix of social message and entertainment. However, the makers of this movie are in trouble now. The latest buzz is that a case has been filed against Muragadoss and Vijay at the Madurai High Court. The issue is over a dialogue in the movie about the 2G scam. The implications of such a case are not yet known.
Muragadoss has also targeted a major beer company in this film. We have seen Muragadoss churning out films with social message from quite some time now. Only time will tell if this attempt has created a hurdle.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you