The recently released Kaththi has been going great guns at the tamil box office. This movie has a right mix of social message and entertainment. However, the makers of this movie are in trouble now. The latest buzz is that a case has been filed against Muragadoss and Vijay at the Madurai High Court. The issue is over a dialogue in the movie about the 2G scam. The implications of such a case are not yet known.
Muragadoss has also targeted a major beer company in this film. We have seen Muragadoss churning out films with social message from quite some time now. Only time will tell if this attempt has created a hurdle.
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
Articles that might interest you