Star hero Suriya’s upcoming mass action entertainer, S3, has been eagerly awaited by fans. But in a disappointing update, the film’s release is said to have been delayed to an undisclosed date. Amma’s demise and Cyclone Vardah are said to be the reasons behind this delay.
S3 was initially supposed to hit the screens on the 16th, but Suriya postponed its release to December 23rd on Allu Aravind’s request to give enough room for Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
With the latest developments, S3’s release may be pushed to January end. S3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Vijay’s thanks the audience