Star hero Suriya’s upcoming mass action entertainer, S3, has been eagerly awaited by fans. But in a disappointing update, the film’s release is said to have been delayed to an undisclosed date. Amma’s demise and Cyclone Vardah are said to be the reasons behind this delay.
S3 was initially supposed to hit the screens on the 16th, but Suriya postponed its release to December 23rd on Allu Aravind’s request to give enough room for Ram Charan’s Dhruva.
With the latest developments, S3’s release may be pushed to January end. S3 stars Anushka and Shruti Haasan as the female leads.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick