The super hit Bollywood film ‘Delhi Belly’ has been remade in Tamil as ‘Settai’. This film is now going to hit the screens in Andhra Pradesh on April 11th. Arya, Hansika and Anjali are the lead actors in the movie.
Kannan has directed this film and UTV Motion Pictures has produced it. The film’s script has been changed to cater to local tastes and Santhanam’s comedy is expected to be a big asset for the movie.
‘Delhi Belly’ created a sensation in Bollywood when it released in 2011, for its dark comedy and extreme obscenity.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you