Telugu film industry is shattered with the series of disasters which left the producers of a few big budget films in severe losses. To tackle this issue and lessen their losses to an extent, the Telugu Film Producers’ Council members are reportedly toying with various ideas.
Apparently, the TFPC members submitted a proposal to the Telangana government requesting it to make way for computerisation of the ticketing system. With this, every theater will be connected to a network and the number of tickets sold will be reflected in real-time, providing a transparent assessment of how the film is faring at the ticket counters.
This system will also help the government to collect entertainment tax properly. The Telangana government has reportedly shown interest in the proposal, while the council is awaiting a quick, favourable response.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR