Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is all set to lead the Sankranthi race as it is poised to hit the screens on the 13th amid unprecedented expectations. Today, a group of youngsters belonging to a community carried out a protest rally demanding the withdrawal of a poster released by the film’s unit.
Alleging that the poster shows their community in a bad light, these protestors submitted a request to the censor board officials and even filed a complaint with the Jeedimetla police to ensure that the posters are recalled and the said visual is not included in the final film.
Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is all set for the crucial censor scrutiny on Monday.
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you