Young Tiger NTR’s Nannaku Prematho is all set to lead the Sankranthi race as it is poised to hit the screens on the 13th amid unprecedented expectations. Today, a group of youngsters belonging to a community carried out a protest rally demanding the withdrawal of a poster released by the film’s unit.
Alleging that the poster shows their community in a bad light, these protestors submitted a request to the censor board officials and even filed a complaint with the Jeedimetla police to ensure that the posters are recalled and the said visual is not included in the final film.
Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is all set for the crucial censor scrutiny on Monday.
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
- Lavanya Tripathi reveals her dream
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
Articles that might interest you