Generally, film lovers are on the move as a number of releases hit the screens every Friday. But for the first time in many years, there has been no film which has released today all over the two Telugu states.
As we all know that the Telugu film producers are on a strike against the digital service providers regarding the exorbitant rates that they charge to the producers.
In all this, movie lovers have lost out big time as there are no releases. Telugu audience are huge movie buffs and this void for the next few days has left everyone furious.
Some of the top online portals have been showcasing the no releases notices which are quite frustrating for many.
In all this, parents of the younger generation are quite happy with this no release clause as their kids can concentrate on their studies as the exam season is currently on.
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch
- Shriya marries her Russian boyfriend
- Kirrak Party’s day 1 worldwide collections
- Poll : What did you think of Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer?