The film’s Hindi dialogues and lyrics are penned by well-known writer Manoj Muntashir. In his recent interview, Manoj revealed that he was neck deep busy writing for as many as 17 films when Rajamouli approached him with the offer.
“He is a sweetheart and the main reason why I have written the lyrics and script for the two Baahubali films,” said Manoj. However, Manoj told Rajamouli outright that he will not do a direct translation from Telugu and Rajamouli was more than happy to oblige.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours