The film’s Hindi dialogues and lyrics are penned by well-known writer Manoj Muntashir. In his recent interview, Manoj revealed that he was neck deep busy writing for as many as 17 films when Rajamouli approached him with the offer.
“He is a sweetheart and the main reason why I have written the lyrics and script for the two Baahubali films,” said Manoj. However, Manoj told Rajamouli outright that he will not do a direct translation from Telugu and Rajamouli was more than happy to oblige.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you