The film’s Hindi dialogues and lyrics are penned by well-known writer Manoj Muntashir. In his recent interview, Manoj revealed that he was neck deep busy writing for as many as 17 films when Rajamouli approached him with the offer.
“He is a sweetheart and the main reason why I have written the lyrics and script for the two Baahubali films,” said Manoj. However, Manoj told Rajamouli outright that he will not do a direct translation from Telugu and Rajamouli was more than happy to oblige.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you