Despite political disturbances in Nizam area, collections of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ are phenomenal across almost all areas. The only area which has been less than phenomenal is Ceded, and collections may pick up over the weekend there.
The movie’s opening day share is said to be in the region of around Rs. 9 Crores, a record in itself. In Krishna, the movie’s second day share is expected to closely match its first day share of about Rs 66 lakhs. Screening is expected to resume completely in Nizam by today afternoon after Puri Jagan and Dil Raju offered to delete the scenes which offended TRS leaders.
With a never before seen release and huge craze for the movie, the Box Office performance of the movie is expected to be very strong. Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Danayya DVV is the producer.
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
Articles that might interest you