Yesterday, there was news that superstar Rajinikanth got injured on the sets of Robot 2.0 and was advised some rest. Keeping aside his injury, Rajini has headed back to the sets today and is currently filming some of the important scenes today.
Unit sources reveal that Rajini did not want to disrupt the expensive shoots which were specially planned quite long back. The shooting of this film is nearing completion and the post production has already begun.
Some top class technicians from around the world have been roped for this film which is India’s biggest film till date.
- Hero Ravi Teja’s younger brother is no more
- DJ’s latest US collections
- I’ll be thrilled if Jhanvi gets to act with Mahesh: Sridevi
- DJ’s team to celebrate the film’s success with fans
- 2.0’s team to kick-start grand worldwide promotions
Articles that might interest you