Despite being the exam season, the makers reveal that the film has collected a total share of 5.7 crores in both the Telugu states. As the weekend has set in, the trade pundits reveal that it might collect even more. With these collections, it clearly proves that Tej’s popularity has risen for sure with the audience.
With not much competition, the film will attract the mass audience and let’s hope that it does well in the future
- Exclusive Interview : Sharwanand – Maruthi is in the league of EVV & Jandhyala
- Tamanna super excited to start her next
- Vikram-Samantha’s 2015 action thriller gets a Telugu release
- Jai Lava Kusa crosses the 42 crore mark
- Poll : How much will Spyder collect on day 1?
Articles that might interest you