Despite being the exam season, the makers reveal that the film has collected a total share of 5.7 crores in both the Telugu states. As the weekend has set in, the trade pundits reveal that it might collect even more. With these collections, it clearly proves that Tej’s popularity has risen for sure with the audience.
With not much competition, the film will attract the mass audience and let’s hope that it does well in the future
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you