Sampath Nandi’s upcoming high voltage action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, is one of the most awaited films of this season. This Ravi Teja starrer had its audio launch in the third week of October and the songs have been received well by music lovers. Yesterday, Sampath Nandi visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam along with his wife and son.
Speaking to the media on this occasion, Sampath said that Bengal Tiger will surely release in November. The director, who was supposed to helm Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 initially, also said that he will soon reveal the details of his upcoming films with Pawan Kalyan as well as other stars.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you