Sampath Nandi’s upcoming high voltage action entertainer, Bengal Tiger, is one of the most awaited films of this season. This Ravi Teja starrer had its audio launch in the third week of October and the songs have been received well by music lovers. Yesterday, Sampath Nandi visited Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam along with his wife and son.
Speaking to the media on this occasion, Sampath said that Bengal Tiger will surely release in November. The director, who was supposed to helm Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 initially, also said that he will soon reveal the details of his upcoming films with Pawan Kalyan as well as other stars.
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
Articles that might interest you