Talking about why he opted for this genre, Deva Katta tweeted, “I broke away fem Prasthanam because it didn’t make enough money in theatres. but lived with ppl as time grew. ANS is pitched up with heart.so the best way break away public hangover on ur previous film is to break away from the genre itself”.
Further, the length of the movie has been trimmed and talking about it the director said, “The remaining 2 songs ‘mancheli’ & ‘item’ song r having terrific timing on d adjstd graph. sayin aftr readin full house crowd in sriramulu”.
Lets hope this movie will get him the recognition he deserves
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
- Samantha teaches a lesson to her troll
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
Articles that might interest you