Nandamuri Balakrishna is all set to begin work on a new film. The project will be directed by Boyapati Srinu and 14 Reels Entertainment Banner will produce it. There has been some ambiguity among fans over the choice of music director. Devi Sri Prasad’s name was heard in film circles, but there was no official announcement from the production team. Putting an end to the suspense, Devi Sri Prasad turned up at the film’s muhurtam ceremony today.
Balakrishna’s films usually have mass songs and rustic beats. It will be interesting to see what kind of music DSP will come up with for this movie. The muhurtam ceremony was conducted in a grand manner, amidst a huge number of fans.
The muhurtham dialogue of the film goes like this “Kondaru aasinchadanike pudataru…Kondaru Sasinchatanike Pudataru”.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible