Devi Sri Prasad, one of the most happening music composers down south, is thrilled with his latest association. The hotshot composer has now teamed up with legendary Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu for the first time in his 15 year old career. The duo started working on Vijay’s ‘Puli’ and Vairamuthu will pen all the six songs in the album.
Yesterday, DSP met Vairamuthu and presented him flower bouquets and expressed his happiness on joining hands with him. Vairamuthu is a six time national award winner and a Padma Bhushan awardee. The literary genius wrote some of the most iconic Tamil film songs and is a highly regarded poet in Tamil Nadu.
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you