Devi Sri Prasad, one of the most happening music composers down south, is thrilled with his latest association. The hotshot composer has now teamed up with legendary Tamil lyricist Vairamuthu for the first time in his 15 year old career. The duo started working on Vijay’s ‘Puli’ and Vairamuthu will pen all the six songs in the album.
Yesterday, DSP met Vairamuthu and presented him flower bouquets and expressed his happiness on joining hands with him. Vairamuthu is a six time national award winner and a Padma Bhushan awardee. The literary genius wrote some of the most iconic Tamil film songs and is a highly regarded poet in Tamil Nadu.
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
- Sai Dharam Tej Surprises Megastar On His Birthday
- Sayyeshaa Eyes A Comeback In Tollywood
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
Articles that might interest you