The south Indian film fraternity woke up to the shocking demise of Sathyamurthy, senior writer and father of musical sensation Devi Sri Prasad, this morning. Satyamurthy suffered a major heart attack and breathed his last at his residence in Chennai. Satyamurthy was 61.
Satyamurthy started out his career as a lyricist and soon turned a story writer and rose to fame with Devatha. He went on to work in numerous hit films like Khaidi No. 786, Pedarayudu, Satruvu, Police Lockup, Abhilasha etc. Satyamurthy’s last rites will be performed this evening in Chennai.
123telugu.com is deeply saddened by the loss and expresses its condolences to the bereaved family.
- Suriya not part of the prestigious biopic
- Venkatesh All Praises For Sudha Kongara
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
Articles that might interest you