Ajay Bhuyan, the director who made a disastrous debut with Naga Chaitanya and Kajal Aggarwal starrer ‘Dhada’, is all set to release his 2nd Bollywood film ‘Phir se’. The film’s trailer has been released by popular Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar and it will release on 8th May.
The film tells the story of a couple who breakup and deal with the consequences of their breakup. ‘Phir Se’ also marks the acting debut of popular Bollywood director Kunal Kohli. Earlier, Ajay Bhuyan made his Bollywood debut with the romantic comedy, ‘Amit Shahni Ki List’, which ended up as a flop.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you