‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna is very happy with the reception his film ‘Dhamarukam’ is getting at the Box Office. However, he has expressed his concern about the rampant piracy problem facing the movie. “Dhamarukam pirated CD’s and DVD’s are being sold like vegetables in a market. This needs to be tackled and my fans are doing a good job. Please report any links to email@example.com ..”, he said.
A success meet was held today in Hyderabad and the event was attended by Nagarjuna, Anushka, director Srinivas Reddy, cinematographer Chota K Naidu and others. Everyone present expressed their happiness about the movie.
Piracy is a severe problem that needs to be tackled folks and it is unfortunate that a big budget film like Dhamarukam is facing this issue so early. So you now know where to send your emails if you come across a pirated copy of the movie. Kill Piracy. Save Films.
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?