Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhamu’ has completed its censor formalities and the movie has received an A certificate from the censor board. High dose of violence and some powerful dialogues have been cited as the reason for the certification. For U/A, the board asked for too many cuts and this was not acceptable to the production team.
The movie is now all set to hit the screens on April 27th and the film will see a massive release to cash in on the positive buzz surrounding the project. Trisha and Kartheeka will be seen as the female leads and Keeravani has scored the music.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next