Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Dhammu’ is gearing up for release in two days time and the movie is carrying a superb buzz in the industry. As we reported yesterday, the demand for prints has been quite heavy and the first set is ready for dispatch. The US prints will be leaving tonight on the Emirates flight out of Hyderabad. For the US market, 20 physical prints and 45 digital prints are being sent.
Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie and Keeravani has scored the music. Trisha and Kartheeka will be seen as the female leads. The film is being presented on Creative Commercials banner by K.S.Rama Rao and Alexander Vallabha is the producer. Keep following 123telugu.com for more exclusive updates.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser