Young Tiger NTR’s mass action entertainer ‘Dhammu’ has raked in a phenomenal opening week share in Andhra Pradesh. Producer K.S.Rama Rao announced that the movie brought in a share of Rs. 24 Crores in Andhra Pradesh for Week 1 and this is in line with the figures we have received. He has also stated that the movie’s overall first week share stands at a stunning Rs 31 Crores, a figure which makes ‘Dhammu’ the best in NTR’s career in terms of first week performance.
The movie is witnessing strong performance from the Ceded and Karnataka areas and business is steady in other areas. The second week performance is the key to the movie’s overall business and this will determine the movie’s final range. Boyapati Sreenu is the director of this movie.
For a breakdown in shares area wise, Please check out this report – Dhammu 6th Day Collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions