Actor Dhanush came to the rescue of his sister-in-law and director Soundarya Rajinikanth on Monday night after the latter got into trouble. According to the reports in Kollywood, Soundarya rammed her luxury car into a stationary auto in Alwarpet, Chennai, and the auto driver sustained minor injuries because of this incident.
Soon, a heated argument ensued between Soundarya and the auto driver, who threatened that he would file a police complaint on her for her negligence. In the meantime, Soundarya is said to have called up Dhanush to help her from this tricky situation. Dhanush, who was supposed to go to Madurai for a court case, rushed to the spot and pacified the auto driver. The actor is said to have offered him plenty of money, apart from promising to take care of the damages.
Currently, Soundarya is directing a film VIP 2, which has Dhanush, Kajol and Amala Paul in lead roles.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon